We’re seeking a General Manager to handle the local business unit’s workforce, finances, and operations.
Formulating overarching strategy, managing employees, and developing policies are all tasks of the General Manager. To be successful in this position, you must be a thinking leader and a confident decision-maker who can assist our employees grow and be productive while also ensuring that our revenues increase.
Finally, you’ll contribute to our company’s growth and success.
- A BSc/BA in Business or a related discipline is required; an MSc/MA is preferred.
- Proven experience as a General Manager or comparable senior post
- Experience in planning and budgeting (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of business processes and activities
- Ability to think critically
- Communication abilities that are exceptional
- Outstanding management and leadership abilities
- Ability to solve problems
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the company.
- Create a growth strategy and define objectives.
- Budgets should be kept under check and costs should be minimised.
- Establish policies and procedures.
- Ensure that staff are productive and continue to grow professionally.
- Supervise the hiring and training of new staff.
- Evaluate and enhance financial and operational performance.
- Oversee the personnel evaluation process.
- Prepare reports for higher management on a regular basis.
- Ensure that employees adhere to all health and safety laws.
- Offer solutions to problems (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
Other Benefits- (….)