We’re seeking a Game Developer who can put a game concept into code in a fast-paced atmosphere. From concept to finished product, you’ll be involved in various elements of game development, including coding, programming, audio, design, production, and visual arts.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or games technology is required.
Skills required for the job
- Worked on a full lifecycle game development project.
- Practical knowledge with C++ or other programming languages is preferred (Java, C, etc)
- Knowledge of APIs and libraries at a high level
- Expert in at least one programming discipline (artificial intelligence, 3D rendering, 3D animation, physics, multiplayer/networking, or audio).
- Keep up with the most recent gaming trends, strategies, best practices, and technology.
- Ability to address problems in a novel and efficient manner
- Translate complex requirements into clean, efficient code.
- Construct the game’s foundation, often known as the engine.
- Make prototypes of game concepts and features.
- Make timetables and set goals for yourself.
- Create storyboards and game scripts.
- Characters and things should be animated.
- Participate in the game’s design and audio features.
- To ensure quality, create unit tests and validation methods.
- Identifying and resolving issues, as well as documenting technical specifications
- “Polish” the game, maintain the coding, correct bugs, and smooth out any issues that arise.
Other Benefits- (….)