We’re seeking a Full Stack Developer who can help us build scalable software. You’ll work as part of a multi-functional team that’s in charge of the entire software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
You should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries as a Full Stack Developer. You should also be a team player with an eye for aesthetics and functionality.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, or a related discipline is required.
- Experience as a Full Stack Developer or in a similar function is required
Skills required for the job.
- Developing desktop and mobile applications is a plus.
- Knowledge of common stacks
- Databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g., Apache), and UI/UX design are all useful skills to have.
- Communication and teamwork skills are exceptional.
- Extremely meticulous attention to detail
- Organizing abilities
- Analytical thinking
- To come up with software solutions, collaborate with development teams and product managers.
- Create architecture for both the client and the server.
- Create an engaging visual design for the front-end of applications.
- Create and maintain efficient databases and applications.
- Create APIs that work.
- Software should be tested for responsiveness and efficiency.
- Upgrade, debug, and troubleshoot software
- Make security and data-protection configurations.
- Create features and applications that are mobile-friendly.
- Prepare technical documents
- Improve software with the help of data scientists and analytics.
Other Benefits- (….)