To join our IT team, we’re seeking a competent front-end developer. You’ll be in charge of developing the ‘client-side’ of our web apps. You should be able to translate our company’s and customers’ needs into interactive applications that are both useful and appealing.
This position is for you if you want to write code to create a user-friendly environment while also progressing in your career. We anticipate that you will be a tech-savvy professional with an interest in emerging digital technologies and a desire to blend usability and visual design.
Finally, you should be able to design a functional and appealing digital environment for our organization that provides a positive user experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar discipline is required.
Skills required for the job
- Work experience as a front-end developer is required, as well as knowledge of markup languages.
- Knowledge of browser testing and debugging
- Comprehensive knowledge of the complete web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding the beauty of layout
- Understanding of SEO fundamentals
- Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management systems are all examples of software that you should be familiar with.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced setting
- To make user-friendly web sites, employ markup languages like HTML.
- Website upkeep and improvement
- Increase the speed of your applications by optimizing them.
- Create mobile-friendly features
- Improve usability by collaborating with back-end developers and web designers.
- Gather feedback from users and consumers and develop solutions for them.
- Document and guide functional requirements.
- Make high-quality prototypes and mockups.
- Assist with coding and troubleshooting for back-end developers.
- Ensure that graphic standards are of excellent quality and that the brand is consistent.
- Keep up to current with new technology.
Other Benefits- (….)