We’re looking for a trustworthy Financial Specialist to assess and advise us on all of our financial concerns.
In our company, a competent Financial Specialist does cost assessments, prepares budget reports, and evaluates current accounting trends using financial management skills. You should also provide advice to our senior management team on potential acquisitions and strategic decisions that are in line with our company’s goals and laws.
Finally, you should advise, plan, and monitor our company’s short- and long-term investment strategy.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or a related discipline is required.
- Additional credentials (e.gCPA or CFA) are advantageous.
Skills required for the job
- Work experience as a Financial Specialist, Financial Analyst, or other similar position is required.
- Finance and statistical analysis software knowledge
- Deep understanding of financial and accounting principles
- An understanding of industry trends and the capacity to deliver data-driven guidance
- The candidate must have strong analytical abilities and a keen eye for detail
- The capacity to convey and explain financial and investment information.
The following are some of the responsibilities of a Financial Specialist:
- Analyze financial data to determine the financial state of our organization Perform cost and benchmarking analyses
- Prepare financial reports
- Create financial models while keeping legal constraints in mind.
- Regularly participate in audits and make recommendations for remedial financial action plans.
- Create and evaluate fiscal policies.
- Locate investment possibilities.
- Provide financial planning advice to our senior management team (e.g. acquisitions, mergers, and loans)
- Make forecasting models based on current and historical financial data.
Other Benefits- (….)