We are looking for a Financial Analyst that can provide reliable and data-driven information on the profitability, solvency, stability, and liquidity of the organization. You’ll do financial research and analysis to assist the organization in making well-informed decisions, as well as prepare reports and track financial trends.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or a related discipline is required.
- Working experience as a Finance Analyst is required.
Skills required for the job
- Excel, databases, MS Office, and financial software applications are all skills you’ll need.
- Practical knowledge of statistical analysis and statistical software
- Presentation, reporting, and communication skills are exceptional.
- Financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and data analysis are all skills that have been demonstrated.
- Current knowledge of financial topics, accounting, tax regulations, money markets, and business environments
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement estimates, and so on) in light of the company’s objectives and financial position.
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions for lowering costs and improving financial performance.
- Assemble and summarize data in order to create comprehensive financial status and risk reports.
- Create financial models, perform benchmarking, and conduct process analysis.
- Develop projection models and conduct business research on past, future, and comparative performance.
- Identify trends, advise the organization, and provide recommendations based on sound analysis to a senior financial analyst.
- Analyze actual outcomes in relation to forecasts to track and determine financial position.
- Compare and correct data to reconcile transactions.
- To be informed about new developments in the field, gain and upgrade job knowledge.
Other Benefits- (….)