We need an experienced Financial Accountant to keep track of all financial data and generate correct financial accounts for our organization.
The responsibilities that a financial accountant will fulfill at (Company name) will include budgeting, managing tax payments, and executing internal audits. You’ll conduct cost and revenue studies for senior executives as a consultant. You must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting and related job experience to be considered for this position.
Finally, you will ensure that all of our accounting activities are legal and that our company’s investments are supported.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related discipline is required.
- Additional qualification (e.g CPA) is preferred.
Skills required for the job
- Work experience as a Financial Accountant or in a similar position is required.
- Advanced Excel and accounting software skills are required.
- Knowledge of commercial bookkeeping techniques in depth
- Accounting regulations are well-versed.
- Excellent arithmetic skills with a keen eye for detail, as well as time management skills
The following are some of the responsibilities of a Financial Accountant:
- Compile and track financial information (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Prepare statements on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis (balance sheets and income statements)
- Costs and revenue projections
- Organize your tax payments.
- Internal audits should be scheduled.
- Make budgets (for the entire company and by department)
- Accounting discrepancies should be monitored and reported on.
- To evaluate possible investments, do an extensive risk analysis.
- Examine financial patterns.
- Close the books at the end of each month and at the end of the year.
Other Benefits- (….)