We’re seeking for a Finance Officer to oversee our company’s financial health by managing accounting operations in accordance with legal regulations.
Audits, billing, and budgeting should all be familiar to you. Our ideal applicant is enthusiastic about accounting tasks such as bank reconciliations, accounts payable, and accounts receivable. You should also be able to handle time-sensitive jobs and have strong organizing abilities.
Finally, you’ll be in charge of our financial transactions and procedures on a day-to-day basis.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or economics is required.
- Professional certification as a CFA or CPA is an advantage.
- Work experience as a Finance Officer or in a similar function
Skills required for the job
- A strong understanding of financial and accounting procedures and expertise with financial software
- MS Excel proficiency is required.
- Financial regulations knowledge
- Excellent numerical and analytical abilities
- Excellent time management abilities
- Strong ethical values, as well as the ability to manage confidential information
- Keep detailed records of every transaction you do on a daily basis.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Organize invoices
- Keep track of your payables and receivables.
- Financial data should be updated in internal systems.
- Prepare financial reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Bank statements must be reconciled.
- Taking part in financial audits is a good idea.
- Keep track of your bank deposits and payments.
- Assist with the budgeting process
- Financial policies should be reviewed and implemented.
Other Benefits- (….)