We need a field engineer to evaluate infrastructure and do research on the ground in order to promptly fix problems.
You must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering and be knowledgeable with the technical features of machinery, equipment, and technology utilized in various field projects to qualify for this position. You should be a good problem solver and able to deal with emergencies when they occur.
We’d want to meet you if you fit these criteria and are also a great communicator.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a related discipline is required.
- Previous experience as a field engineer or in a comparable position is preferred.
Skills Required for the job
- Technical components of field projects, including machinery and equipment, are well-understood.
- Safety requirements must be understood.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Working in inclement weather, as well as occasional overtime and weekends
- Communicate with customers to assess their requirements and to clarify complicated topics.
- Conduct on-site research and investigations, as well as manage field operations and put engineering plans into action.
- Troubleshoot construction or equipment issues.
- When faults or other emergencies occur, resolve them. Oversee repairs and technological upgrades.
- Install new technology and systems.
- Material and machinery should be inspected and tested for safety.
- Ensure that all worksite equipment is in good working order.
- Oversee and direct the onsite personnel (e.g. technicians)
- Report writing and submission
Other Benefits- (….)