We’re searching for a Fashion Designer to join our team and supervise the development and manufacture of new apparel lines depending on market trends. Traveling to numerous fashion events and evaluating market data to establish current trends are among the major job responsibilities of a fashion designer. In this role, you’ll also collaborate with a team of designers and marketers to develop unique apparel items based on seasonal trends.
- As a Fashion Designer, you should have relevant training and/or credentials.
- It is preferable to have a bachelor’s degree in design or visual arts.
Skills Required for the job
- Work experience as a Fashion Designer or in a related position is required.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and Adobe Illustrator.
- Traveling for research and product development is possible if you have the skills to draw drawings by hand.
- Excellent conceptual and design abilities
- Collaborate with team members to choose seasonal themes, make line tweaks, and come up with new ideas.
- Ensure that your items are in line with our company’s goals.
- Must have knowledge to choose high quality fabrics and trimmings
- Create development package production drawings.
- Collaborate with a technical designer to guarantee the accuracy of development packages.
Other Benefits- (….)