We’re seeking an Executive Assistant to help our company’s senior managers with a variety of administrative chores.
Managing calendars, organizing travel plans, and creating expense reports are all tasks of the Executive Assistant. To succeed in this position, you must be well-organized, have excellent time management skills, and be able to operate independently.
Finally, by offering tailored and timely help to executive members, you will add to the efficiency of our company.
- A PA diploma or certification is a bonus if you have a high school diploma.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or comparable function
Skills Required for the job
- Excellent MS Office knowledge Outstanding organizational and time management abilities
- familiarity with office equipment and software (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent communication abilities, both verbally and in writing
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Assist executives, workers, clients, and other external partners by serving as a point of contact.
- Control the flow of information in a timely and correct manner.
- Set up meetings and manage the calendars of executives.
- Make travel and lodging reservations.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports by recording daily spending.
- Oversee the work of other clerical employees.
- Maintain office supplies inventory as if you were an office manager.
- Memos, emails, presentations, and reports should all be formatted for internal and external communication.
- During meetings, take notes.
- Calls are screened and directed, and communication is distributed.
- Organize and manage the file system in the office.
Other Benefits- (….)