We’re searching for a hardworking Estimator that can gather data and analyse key variables to create accurate project estimates.
You must also be meticulous and skilled at managing critical relationships.
- Experience as an estimator or in a similar capacity is required.
- Engineering, construction science, or a related discipline BSc/BA
- CPE (Certified Professional Estimator) certification will be beneficial.
Skills required for the job
- Financial and project management principles should be familiar to you.
- a thorough understanding of research and data analysis methods, as well as estimation formulas
- Excellent math and IT skills, as well as an analytical approach
- Knowledgeable in relevant software (Timberline, HCSS HeavyBid)
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Reliability and thoroughness
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Recognize the project/objectives program’s and requirements.
- Determine the most important variables for cost and other estimations.
- Obtain firsthand information from construction sites, warehouses, and other locations.
- Conduct research to gather information on labor prices, materials, and production schedules, among other things.
- For data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting, use software.
- Obtain and review subcontractor or vendor bids and prices.
- Perform a risk assessment
- Create estimated reports or bids and send them to the right people (project managers, clients, bidding competitions etc.)
- Establish connections with major vendors (subcontractors, suppliers, engineers etc.)
- Provide planning assistance (schedules, manpower needs etc.)
Other Benefits- (….)