We’re searching for an expert Environmental Engineer who can apply engineering, soil science, biology, and chemistry concepts to build technically sound environmental solutions. You’ll be a part of initiatives to increase environmental policy compliance, maximize resource usage, and enhance the quality of the surrounding environment.
- Professional engineer license
- Job experience as an Environmental Engineer is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Practical knowledge of analytical, mechanical, and compliance software (e.g. SAS, Autocad etc)
- Capacity to think in both big and tiny scales
- Quality assurance, paperwork, environmental norms, regulations, and best practices are all things you should be familiar with.
- Skills in project and people management
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Provide system and component designs that have a low environmental effect.
- Assist with environmental policies and standards as a technical advisor to achieve regulatory compliance.
- Conduct environmental impact research and technical audits, evaluate data, and execute quality control checks on the project.
- Create resource management plans.
- Provide a technical assessment of the system.
- Integrate the most up-to-date technology into your systems.
- To avoid harm, address issues and provide environmental solutions.
- Work with scientists, planners, and specialists to achieve your goals.
- Follow up on progress and make recommendations in reports.
- Plan, requirements, protocols, permits, and standard operating procedures should all be documented and kept up to date.
- Goals for quality, sales, income, and profitability must all be met.
Other Benefits- (….)