We’re searching for an Enterprise Architect to join our team and help us strengthen our present IT infrastructure and set the course for successfully integrating technology and programs across our company. Improve current IT infrastructure and optimize business operations for efficiency, with a focus on knowledge exchange among partners, are among the tasks of the Enterprise Architect.
Finally, you’ll collaborate with a team of IT experts to manage our IT infrastructure and steer our enterprise architectural models.
- It is preferable to have a bachelor’s degree in information technology.
- Job experience as an Enterprise Architect or in a related function is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Technical, analytical, and project management abilities are exceptional.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities
- Leadership and motivating abilities are important.
- Modeling and visual representations experience
- Proposing cost-cutting strategies in IT and business management
- Organizing training to increase workers’ knowledge and abilities in order to help the company develop in the future
- Conducting talent management research to enhance the company’s business operations
- Guidance on business architecture and systems processing
- Assuring the organization’s goals are met with efficiency, security, and support
- Developing compliance architectural approaches, such as data storage, metadata management, and change management
Other Benefits- (….)