An Engineering Technician is needed to assist our engineering team with inspections, research, and assuring the safety and cleanliness of each construction site. Under the supervision of lead engineers, engineering technicians conduct research, construct prototypes, and inspect goods. They may also offer customer service and report on day-to-day difficulties to their boss.
Finally, you’ll help engineers troubleshoot technical challenges and build models for new goods and equipment by successfully communicating.
- Work experience as an Engineering Technician or in a similar position is required.
- It is preferred that you have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Skills required for the job
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Excellent organising and attention to detail skills
- Customer service and time management abilities are essential.
- Excellent health and safety awareness
- Ability to interact in a fast-paced environment while being cool and professional Relevant licensure or certifications may be required
- Tests, diagnostics, and calibrations should all be performed.
- Under the supervision of engineers, conduct experiments and studies.
- Inventory should be inspected and materials and technical components should be reordered.
- Analyze operations and suggest ways to improve them.
- Keep track of records and lend a hand with presentations.
- Attend conferences and other learning and development opportunities.
Other Benefits- (….)