We’re searching for an experienced electrician to help with a variety of activities related to electrical infrastructure installation and maintenance. Installing electrical wiring in buildings and poles, troubleshooting faults and blackouts, and repairing appliances will all be part of your profession.
Because of the significant level of risk involved in this employment, electricians must be responsible persons who pay close attention to safety procedures. The ideal candidate would also have knowledge of various electrical equipment and systems.
The goal will be to create and maintain well-functioning electrical connections in all facilities in order to reduce the risk of accidents and enhance the utility of electricity.
- Electrician with a track record of success
- Electrical system experience in industrial and/or commercial settings
- A diploma in related vocational training or a successful completion of an electrical apprenticeship
- A valid license to practise your profession is required.
Skills required for the job
- Ability to handle electrical and hand tools (e.g., wire strippers, voltmeters, etc.) as well as electrical drawings and blueprints.
- Complete understanding of safety measures, as well as legal legislation and guidelines
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Physical fitness and the ability to perform lengthy shifts and nighttime shifts are required.
- Execute electrical wiring plans to ensure that lighting, intercom, and other electrical equipment work properly.
- Install alarm and other systems’ electrical apparatus, fittings, and equipment.
- Install components for safety and distribution (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks while ensuring that all components are compatible.
- Conduits must be prepared and assembled before wiring can be connected to them.
- Prevent system failure by inspecting and replacing outdated wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits, and so on on a regular basis.
- To identify risks or malfunctions, perform effective troubleshooting and repair or replace damaged units.
Other Benefits- (….)