We are seeking an electrical engineer to assist us in developing new electrical products, systems, and applications.
You’ll conduct a variety of engineering activities on a regular basis, including doing calculations to verify our systems satisfy worldwide safety requirements and cooperating with technicians and computer programmers to resolve emergent difficulties. In order to develop new products, you’ll conduct research on manufacturing processes and analyze data and trends.
Finally, you will contribute to our company’s success by improving our goods and procedures.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering is required; a master’s degree is preferred.
Skills Required for the job
- Electrical engineer with a track record of success
- Extensive competence with design and calculation tools as well as a thorough understanding of electrical production processes
- Electrical engineering rules and safety requirements are well-understood.
- Ability to solve problems
- Pay close attention to the details.
- Strong communication and organizing abilities
- Electrical systems and products are designed, controlled, and implemented.
- Develop production procedures in accordance with international engineering standards and norms.
- Manage engineering projects and ensure that they are completed on schedule.
- Define the demands and expectations of your customers.
- Ascertain that installations and applications meet client requirements and safety regulations.
- Design and implement new system procedures in collaboration with engineers and technicians.
- Analyze the quality and performance of new and old IT systems.
- Data should be summarized and test results should be reported.
- Examine the need for new equipment, assess expenses, and assist with budgeting.
- Keep track of maintenance and inspection schedules.
Other Benefits- (….)