We’re seeking for a.NET developer to create software leveraging the.NET framework’s languages and technologies. You’ll build apps from the ground up, customize existing systems, and give user assistance.
You should be able to write functional code with a keen eye for faults in this position. You should be a good communicator and a team player. We’d want to meet you if you’re likewise passionate about the.NET framework and software design/architecture.
Working with internal teams to design, create, and maintain software will be your goal.
- Experience as a.NET Developer or Application Developer is required.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar field
Skills required for the job
- Knowledge with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. MVC) is required.
- At least one of the.NET languages (e.g., C#, Visual Basic.NET) as well as HTML5/CSS3 are required.
- Knowledge of architectural styles and APIs (REST, RPC)
- Agile approaches should be understood.
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting abilities
- Participate in the analysis of needs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create software architecture and design.
- Using.NET programming languages, write clean, scalable programmes.
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Code should be revised, updated, refactored, and debugged.
- Enhance current software
- Throughout the software development life cycle, create documentation (SDLC)
- Assist with technical issues and serve as an application expert.
Other Benefits- (….)