We’re searching for an experienced Director of Operations to organize and manage our company’s day-to-day operations. By managing procedures and mentoring employees, you will be the one to guarantee that our company is well-organized and productive.
Because the scope of this function is so broad, it necessitates a solid understanding of multiple corporate procedures. The ideal applicant will be capable of planning a wide range of operational tasks. He or she must be a strong leader who can figure out the most effective strategies to manage the company.
The objective is to protect and improve the efficiency of the company’s operations in order to promote faster growth and long-term success.
- A BSc/BA in business administration or a related discipline is required; an MSc/MA is preferred.
- Experience as a Director of Operations or a similar role is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of the legal laws and regulations that apply to the sector
- a thorough understanding of many business tasks and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Data analysis and performance/operation metrics are also skills that are useful to have.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other business applications (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- Consult with superiors to make operational choices and create strategic objectives.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day operations of the company to ensure that it runs smoothly.
- Supervise employees from various divisions and offer positive criticism.
- Regularly assess the effectiveness of business operations in relation to corporate goals and make adjustments.
- Manage the purchase process and the distribution of materials and resources.
- Oversee and arrange customer service processes in order to improve client satisfaction.
- Review financial data and make adjustments to operational budgets to increase profitability.
- Revision and/or formulation of policies, as well as promotion of their implementation.
- Maintain ties with external partners/vendors and make agreements with them.
- Gather, analyze, and evaluate data and metrics to assess overall performance.
- Ascertain that the firm operates legally and in accordance with established regulations.
Other Benefits- (….)