We’re looking for an experienced Director of Finance (Finance Director) to lead the company’s financial strategy and planning. You’ll be in charge of evaluating the company’s financial performance as well as potential risks and investments.
A director of finance is a trustworthy someone who is well-versed in all accounting, financial, and business aspects. They are effective leaders and smart thinkers who can make the most profitable decisions.
The goal is to steer the company toward long-term profitability and success.
- A BSc/BA in accounting, finance, or a related discipline is required; an MSc/MA is preferred.
- It’s a benefit if you have a CPA or other related certification.
- Experience as a director of finance or an equivalent position is required.
Skills required for the job
- A thorough understanding of corporate finance and accounting principles, rules, and best practices is required.
- Financial analysis and forecasting are skills that you should have.
- Microsoft Office and money management software prowess (e.g. SAP)
- A strategic thinker with an analytical mind
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Analyze the company’s performance and risks to guide its financial planning.
- Maintain constant monitoring of the company’s financial situation and take proactive measures to avoid difficulties.
- Set up and manage the company’s financial information technology system.
- Set goals for all accounting and finance employees and supervise them (management accountants, internal auditors, etc.)
- Ensure that all auditing and internal control procedures are followed.
- Develop a fundraising strategy for the company and maintain relationships with partners and investors.
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial performance reports that are timely and detailed.
- Conduct research in order to make forecasts and report to upper management.
- Ensure that all financial laws and regulations are followed.
Other Benefits- (….)