We’re searching for a director of engineering to oversee our engineering staff and assist us in developing excellent products. You’ll also be in charge of our infrastructure and ensuring that our internal systems run smoothly and safely.
You should be comfortable managing our teams while also defining goals, budgets, and timeframes for diverse projects to be successful in this capacity. We also expect you to manage our external partner integrations and oversee all software development plans from conception to completion.
Finally, you’ll ensure that we employ cutting-edge technology that increases our efficiency and aids our company’s expansion.
- Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline BSc/MSc
- Work experience as a director of engineering or in a similar senior-level engineering role
Skills required for the job
- Extensive knowledge of cloud computing and current graphical user interfaces
- Good understanding of agile approaches and hands-on expertise in back-end and front-end development
- With a strategic mindset, you’ll be able to lead others.
- Outstanding project management abilities
- Oversee the front-end and back-end development teams, as well as the projects they’re working on.
- To recommend improvements, keep an eye on the reliability and performance of all internal systems.
- Ensure that security regulations are followed.
- Set specifications, goals, and timetables for software development initiatives.
- Prepare and manage the budget for the engineering department.
- Create future development project strategies based on the company’s overall goals and resources.
- Engineers should be hired and their training should be coordinated. Innovative technologies should be implemented.
- For new integrations and tools, coordinate with external stakeholders.
- Examine and update internal systems and equipment policies.
Other Benefits- (….)