We’re searching for a talented Design Engineer to join our fast-growing, creative firm.
You’ll be part of our talented engineering team, helping to develop new cutting-edge products. You should have hands-on expertise with CAD software, as well as excellent attention to detail and a creative flare, to be successful in this role. To handle the everyday demands of the work, you must also have excellent project management abilities.
Let’s meet if you suit this description and are passionate about our firm and its goods.
- A bachelor of science in mechanical engineering or a related subject is required.
- Experience as a Design Engineer or in a similar position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- SolidWorks expertise is a bonus. Proven experience in CAD software.
- Ability to demonstrate in front of stakeholders and management with a good grasp of safety requirements and the environmental effect of a design
- Excellent spatial and computational abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Pay close attention to the details.
- Create innovative engineering goods and methods.
- Using CAD, create product models and drawings.
- Analyze prototype data and, if necessary, retest
- Investigate innovative product concepts and processes.
- Enhance current products and processes
- Ensure that the industry’s safety requirements are followed.
- Keeping correct records is essential.
- Ensure that items are both user and environmentally friendly. Produce thorough reports.
- Come up with innovative design solutions to challenges.
- Customers and project managers should be shown prototypes and designs.
Other Benefits- (….)