To promote the children in our facilities’ healthy intellectual and psychological development, we are looking for a child care teacher. You will instruct and guide them while encouraging them to utilize their imaginations and think critically.
- Early childhood education degree
- certification in CPR and first aid
Skills Required for the job
- Excellent knowledge of child development and modern teaching techniques Child care or daycare teaching expertise that has been demonstrated
- logical and original
- affection for children, adaptability, and patience
- strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Create a detailed calendar of activities, follow it, and find appropriate teaching resources.
- Combine logical and social exercises in your lessons.
- Give basic care and do caregiving tasks.
- To improve the child’s talents, employ a variety of educational techniques (tales, media, indoor or outdoor games, drawing, etc.).
- Children’s performance should be evaluated to ensure that they are on the right learning path.
- Maintain regular contact with parents and inform them of their children’s progress.
- Observe how youngsters connect with one another and encourage a spirit of harmony.
- Determine the appropriate line of action by identifying any behavioral issues.
- Work together with your coworkers
- abide by the safety and teaching requirements outlined by the reputable sources
Other Benefits- (….)