We’re searching for a competent Database Developer to create robust and dependable databases that meet the needs of our firm. You’ll be in charge of creating, testing, updating, and managing new and current databases to make it easier for users to get information.
You will work directly with developers as part of our IT team to maintain system consistency. You’ll also work with clients and administrators to give technical assistance and identify new requirements. Communication and organizational abilities, as well as a problem-solving approach, are essential for this position.
Finally, you should be able to ensure that our database systems are up and running on a daily basis.
- Work experience as a database developer is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar discipline is required.
Skills required for the job
- Knowledge of data handling in depth (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Understanding of software development and web application user interfaces
- Hands-on SQL experience Familiarity with is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and analytical capabilities
- Ability to comprehend the needs of front-end users and a problem-solving mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Create databases that are stable, dependable, and efficient.
- Legacy systems should be optimized and maintained.
- Test and modify databases in response to requests.
- Troubleshoot database difficulties and malfunctions.
- Collaborate with developers to improve apps and set best practises.
- Gather customer feedback and look for additional features.
- Manuals for technical and training purposes should be developed.
- Users should be able to get help with data management.
- Ascertain that all database programmes adhere to company and performance standards.
- Conduct research and make recommendations for new database products, services, and methods.
Other Benefits- (….)