We’re seeking a Data Manager that can supervise the development and implementation of data systems. You’ll learn how to organize, store, and analyze data efficiently while maintaining security and confidentiality.
A skilled data manager has a thorough understanding of the complexities of data administration. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in databases and data analysis techniques. You’ll also be tech-savvy and have great troubleshooting abilities.
The goal is to ensure that information flows to and from the organization in a timely and secure manner.
- Proven track record as a data manager
- BSc/BA in computer science or a related discipline is required.
Skills required for the job
- Excellent understanding of data management and administration functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Modern database and information system technologies are familiar to you.
- Microsoft Office savvy (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
- Problem-solving abilities and an analytical attitude
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
- Make policies for successful data management and enforce them.
- Formulate approaches for high-quality data gathering to assure data adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy.
- Develop and implement efficient and secure data processing and analysis procedures that take into account all technical considerations.
- Establish data sharing norms and procedures with senior management, external stakeholders, and others.
- Assist others in using data systems on a daily basis and verify that legal and company requirements are followed.
- When needed, assist with reporting and data extraction.
- Monitor and analyze data and information systems, as well as their performance, to find ways to improve them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Ensure that digital databases and archives are safe against data loss and security breaches.
- Troubleshoot data-related issues and give permission for maintenance or changes.
Other Benefits- (….)