A Data Architect is needed to create, develop, and maintain conceptual and logical database models.
You should be able to analyze system needs and implement data migration strategies for this position. It’s also a plus if you’ve worked with SQL and Oracle before. Predictive analysis and data visualization procedures employing applicable tools are ideally familiar to you (e.g. Tableau, D3.js and R.)
Finally, you’ll create database solutions to ensure that company data is stored efficiently and securely.
- Work experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, or other related position is required.
- BSc in Computer Science or a related subject with a problem-solving mindset
Skills required for the job
- Detailed knowledge of database structure fundamentals
- Gathering and assessing system requirements is something you’ve done before.
- Data mining and segmentation approaches knowledge
- Expertise in SQL and Oracle
- MS Excel prowess is a must.
- Data visualization tools are something you should be familiar with (e.g. Tableau, D3.js and R)
- Proven analytical skills
- Install and configure information systems to assure functionality. Develop database solutions to store and retrieve company information.
- Examine the structural needs for new software and apps.
- Data should be migrated from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Create data models and flowcharts that are conceptual and logical.
- Conduct tests, debug, and integrate new elements to improve system performance.
- Improve the performance of new and existing database systems.
- Define security and disaster recovery methods.
- Work with the Data Science department to determine future requirements and demands.
- Assist Management Information Systems with their day-to-day operations (MIS)
Other Benefits- (….)