We’re searching for a dedicated qualified Data Analyst to join our team. Data will be transformed into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions by the selected candidate.
- Worked as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst in the past.
- A bachelor’s degree in math, economics, computer science, information management, or statistics is required.
Skills required for the job
- Technical knowledge of data models, database architecture, data mining, and segmentation techniques is required.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience with statistical software for data analysis are required (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate large volumes of data with precision and attention to detail
- Querying, report writing, and presenting findings are all skills she possesses.
- Data should be interpreted, outcomes should be analyzed using statistical approaches, and reports should be sent on a regular basis.
- Develop and deploy databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other statistical efficiency and quality improvement initiatives.
- Gather data from primary and secondary sources and keep databases and data systems up to date.
- In complex data sets, identify, analyze, and understand trends or patterns.
- To detect and solve code flaws, filter and “clean” data by evaluating computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators.
- Work with management to determine the most important business and information requirements.
- Find and specify new opportunities for process improvement.
Other Benefits- (….)