We’re searching for a Cyber Security Specialist to join our team and work directly with stakeholders to ensure that cyber security projects across our organization fulfill their objectives. They are in charge of a variety of duties, including process re-engineering and activity documentation in this field.
A Cyber Security Specialist’s duties include detecting insecure elements and malicious activity within our networks and infrastructure using their skills. They’ll conduct vulnerability assessments and deploy tailored application security evaluations for client-based asset risk, corporate policy compliance, and client-based asset risk. TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, the OSI model, defense-in-depth, and common security features should all be well-understood.
- Work experience as a Cyber Security Specialist or in a related function is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems, or similar education or experience is required.
Skills required for the job
- Working knowledge of evaluating large numbers of logs, network data, and other attack artifacts
- Vulnerability scanning solutions expertise
- Antivirus and security software knowledge
- Conduct periodic audits to identify security infractions and inefficiencies.
- Upgrade the network and infrastructure systems of our company.
- Install and maintain security measures.
- Identifying and resolving prospective and existing security issues
- Analyze the existing environment, look for patterns, and plan forward for security needs.
- Prepare performance reports to keep users informed. communicating the condition of the system
- Maintain high-quality service by adhering to company policies.
- Attend educational workshops to keep your technical skills up to date.
- As needed, contribute to the team effort by completing associated findings.
Other Benefits- (….)