We’re seeking a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) that can provide technical leadership across the board. To guarantee that our company’s technologies are used responsibly, you will communicate with employees, stakeholders, and consumers.
This position necessitates strategic thinking and good business acumen. We expect you to be up to date on technical advancements and knowledgeable about a variety of business principles. We’d want to meet you if you’re also a great communicator and public speaker.
- Proven leadership experience as a CTO or in a similar position.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline is required; an MBA or other appropriate graduate degree is preferred.
Skills required for the job
- To design a strategy, you need to be aware of technology trends.
- Budgeting and business planning are both important concepts to grasp.
- Capacity to perform technical research and analysis
- Communication abilities that are exceptional
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Thinking in terms of strategy
- Ability to solve problems
- To ensure alignment with the company’s business goals, develop technical parts of the company’s plan.
- Find and adopt innovative technologies that will give you a competitive edge.
- Assist departments in making the most of technology.
- Ensure the system’s functionality and efficiency by supervising its infrastructure.
- Create quality assurance and data security procedures.
- To evaluate technical performance, keep an eye on KPIs and IT spending.
- Use feedback from stakeholders to inform technology enhancements and adjustments that are needed.
- Inform partners and investors on your technological plan.
Other Benefits- (….)