We’re seeking for a crane operator to operate lifting equipment like cranes and hoists to securely carry items to construction sites. To execute your everyday tasks, you will collaborate closely with construction workers and ground operators. You’ll also be inspecting and repairing equipment on a regular basis.
To be successful in this position, you need to have prior knowledge with cranes and construction materials. You’ll also need problem-solving and detail-oriented skills to be able to adapt to various weather conditions and surroundings.
- Prior experience as a crane operator or in a similar position is required.
- It is preferable to have relevant certification (e.g., NCCCO).
Skills required for the job
- Working experience with several types of cranes
- Lifting heavy loads, working at heights, and standing for lengthy periods of time
- Precision and a keen eye for detail
- Medical, drug, and background checks must all be passed.
- It is necessary to have a commercial driver’s license.
- Cranes and hoists must be operated.
- Transport loads to construction sites and discharge them in a safe manner.
- Loads should be bound to cranes.
- Examine the machinery and equipment.
- Keep a maintenance and activity log and update it as needed.
- Repair equipment in a basic manner.
- Set up machinery using complicated manuals.
- Work with ground crews to coordinate and interpret hand and verbal signals.
- Follow all safety precautions and protocols.
Other Benefits- (….)