We are looking for a certified corporate trainer to assist with the development of employee’s abilities and skills. Your jobs as a corporate trainer will include; conducting informative training sessions, devising programs for employee’s skill development, motivating employees, and promoting company’s efficiency.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced educator with the ability to convey their message to a variety of audiences. In addition, the candidate should have excellent communication and public speaking skills, proficiency in time management, and high organizational skills.
- Decision-making and critical thinking
- BSc/BA in business, human resources, finance, or any related subject Certification (such as CPLP) is a plus
Skills Required for the job
- a track record as a corporate trainer
- knowledge of efficient teaching techniques and resources
- willingness to stay current on innovative corporate teaching methods
- mastery of MS Office, particularly PowerPoint, and e-learning software proficiency
- Outstanding public speaking, presenting, and communication skills
- time- and resource-management skills
Corporate Trainer Job Responsibilities
- Organize training sessions in coordination with management to identify training needs.
- Create efficient training initiatives
- pick and reserve locations
- Conduct training sessions for individuals, workshops, and other events.
- Create educational materials, including summaries of modules and films, etc.
- Encourage and guide new hires
- Record attendance and other information.
- controlling training budgets
- Evaluate to find issues that need improvement
- Observe how employees perform and react to instruction.
Other Benefits- (….)