We’re seeking a Corporate Accountant to handle our planning and forecasting as well as create financial statements. We’ll look to you for guidance in making decisions for our company. You should be dependable and skilled in maths, as well as able to effectively connect with senior management and diverse departments. You should also be detail-oriented and have strong business acumen.
- Professional certification (e.g. CPA) is a bonus; a degree in BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline is required.
- Proven experience as a Corporate Accountant with a track record of success
Skills Required for the job
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures
- Extensive risk analysis, budgeting, and forecasting experience
- MS Office (particularly Excel) and financial software expertise
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Communication abilities that are exceptional
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Compile financial information and ledgers.
- Financial statements and outcomes should be consolidated and analyzed.
- Prepare budgets and keep track of spending.
- Close the books on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Periodical reporting is managed.
- Audits, both external and internal, are within your control.
- Analyze financial data to identify hazards and provide forecasts.
- Assist management with the development of successful business plans and the resolution of cost-related concerns.
- Monitor or supervise junior accountants.
Other Benefits- (….)