We’re searching for a Copy Editor to join our team and collaborate with a group of authors to ensure that all content follows our company’s criteria. Proofreading, editing, and collaborating with authors are all part of a Copy Editor’s job description. Finally, you’ll collaborate with a team of writers and designers to verify that our material follows our brand’s rules and that all text is correct and error-free.
- It is preferable to have a bachelor’s degree in journalism or English
- Work experience as a Copy Editor or in a similar position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Exceptionally well-organized and detail-oriented
- Skills in leadership and time management
- Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software expertise
- Ensure that material follows the company’s style standards.
- Keep up with the most recent media trends and content best practices.
- As needed, compile and update style guides.
- Collaborate with the team to generate new and innovative ideas while keeping the audience in mind.
- Ability to manage many projects and achieve deadlines on a constant basis
Other Benefits- (….)