We’re searching for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to handle the day-to-day operations and processes of our company. You’ll be the company’s second-in-command and in charge of business efficiency.
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) is a critical member of the senior management team, reporting exclusively to the CEO (CEO). We want you to be an experienced and efficient leader because you’ll be in charge of a variety of business processes. We’d want to meet you if you have exceptional people skills, business acumen, and exemplary work ethics.
The COO’s job is to ensure the business’s functionality so that it may develop rapidly and sustainably.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or a related subject; MSc/MBA is a plus BSc/BA in Business Administration or a relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Experience as a Chief Operating Officer or in a related function is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Understanding of corporate functions such as human resources, finance, and marketing, to name a few.
- Competence in strategic planning and company growth is demonstrated.
- It will be advantageous if you have prior fundraising experience.
- Data analysis and performance/operation metrics are also skills that are useful to have.
- Working understanding of IT/Business infrastructure as well as Microsoft Office is required.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Interpersonal and public speaking abilities are exceptional.
- Create and put into action company strategies, plans, and processes.
- Set broad performance and development objectives.
- Create policies that support the company’s vision and culture.
- Oversee the company’s day-to-day operations as well as the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Encourage optimum performance and devotion from your staff.
- Analyze and interpret data and metrics to assess performance.
- In all important topics, write and submit reports to the CEO.
- Assist the CEO with fundraising efforts.
- Participate in growth-related activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Maintain ties with vendors and partners.
Other Benefits- (….)