We’re searching for a skilled Construction Worker to assist with the construction of buildings, roads, and other structures. You will be the one to assist architects and engineers in bringing their designs to life and transforming them into complete and substantial constructions.
Working on relevant projects and operating equipment is required. Physical strength, endurance, and the ability to work with your hands are all required. Collaboration skills, as well as the ability to follow directions and safety guidelines, are essential.
- Demonstrated construction experience
- A high school diploma or an equivalent qualification
Skills required for the job
- Working knowledge of trench rammers, drills, and pneumatic hammers, for example.
- Understanding of how to mix and pour construction materials (concrete, sand, grout etc.)
- Basic engineering and building principles and methodologies are required.
- Ability to operate as part of a team, as well as interpret instructions and blueprints as necessary
- Excellent command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Excellent eye-hand coordination and balance
- Assist in construction projects with tradespeople and machine operators.
- Scaffolding, ramps, and other structures should be erected and dismantled with caution.
- At construction sites, unload and carry supplies.
- Break down existing forms and structures with equipment.
- Destroy structures using explosives in accordance with the instructions.
- To create structures or fill gaps, prepare and apply construction materials (e.g cement)
- New concrete or other materials should be smoothed and leveled.
- Clear the location of waste and abandoned materials, and install traffic signals where necessary.
Other Benefits- (….)