We’re looking for a Construction Project Manager with experience planning and supervising a variety of construction projects from start to end. You’ll plan and supervise building procedures, ensuring that they’re performed on schedule and efficiently.
A good Construction Project Manager should be familiar with all construction processes and procedures and be able to organize a team of specialists from many disciplines to obtain the best outcomes. An analytical mind and excellent organizational skills are required of the perfect candidate.
The goal will be to ensure that all projects are completed on schedule, in accordance with specifications, and under budget.
- Demonstrated project management experience in the construction industry
- Engineering, construction science, or a related field BSc/BA
- It will be advantageous if you have a PMP or comparable certification.
Skills required for the job
- Detailed knowledge of construction methods and materials, as well as project management principles
- Quality and health and safety standards are familiar to you.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and construction/project management software
- Excellent communication and negotiating abilities
- Excellent time management and organizing skills
- A leader who can work well in a group
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, and others to develop the project’s specs. Negotiate contracts with outside vendors to reach profitable arrangements.
- Obtain the necessary permits and licenses from the proper authorities.
- Determine the required resources (manpower, equipment, and materials) from beginning to end while keeping in mind budgetary constraints.
- To ensure that deadlines are met, plan all construction operations and arrange intermediate phases.
- Acquire equipment and materials, as well as check stock levels, to address any deficiencies as soon as possible.
- Hire contractors and other employees, and assign responsibilities to them.
- Supervise the work of workers, mechanics, and others as needed, and provide guidance when necessary.
- Examine your progress and write detailed reports.
- Ensure that all health and safety regulations are followed, and report any problems.
Other Benefits- (….)