We’re searching for a dependable Building Manager who can plan and oversee construction projects in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be in charge of project budgeting, organization, implementation, and scheduling.
- Demonstrated construction management experience
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering, or a similar profession
Skills required for the job
- Knowledge of construction management processes, techniques, and methodologies at a high level
- Expert understanding of construction products, details, and applicable laws, regulations, and quality requirements
- All aspects of the construction process are understood.
- Construction management software solutions are something you should be familiar with.
- The ability to plan ahead of time and see the “big picture”
- Competent in the management of conflicts and crises
- Excellent time and project management abilities
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- From start to finish, supervise and direct construction projects. Examine the project in detail to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite construction to ensure that all building and safety rules are followed.
- Construction workers and subcontractors must be coordinated and directed.
- Choose your tools, supplies, and equipment, and keep track of your inventory.
- Perform according to the terms of the contract
- On a daily basis, check on the status of the project.
- Prepare job status reports for internal and external audiences.
- Prepare ahead of time to avoid issues and to address any that arise.
- Negotiate contract conditions, create contracts, and secure permissions and licenses.
- Risks must be assessed, managed, and mitigated.
- Ensure that high-quality building standards are followed and that suitable construction procedures are used.
Other Benefits- (….)