We’re seeking a capable Construction Foreman to manage construction sites and organize activities. You will be a vital person for the execution of a project as the point of reference for both workers and supervisors.
A construction foreman has extensive experience in the industry. Your ability to direct the work of others and make quick judgments is a result of your leadership abilities and significant experience. You must be well-organized and prioritize safety over all else.It will be advantageous if you have a PMP or comparable certification.
- Demonstrated construction foremanship
- A high school diploma or a skilled trades diploma (electrician, carpenter etc.)
Skills required for the job
- In-depth understanding of building techniques, equipment, and Occupational Safety and Health regulations
- Electrical and hydraulic systems are both important to understand.
- Ability to understand blueprints, drawings, and plans
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills, as well as the ability to effectively communicate and report
- Math aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Physical fitness and endurance
- Tasks should be coordinated according to priorities and plans.
- Produce timetables and keep track of crew attendance. Assign general and daily responsibilities.
- In charge of supervising and training workers and tradesmen.
- Ascertain that sufficient labor and resources are available.
- Ensure that all safety precautions and quality requirements are followed. Oversee the operation of machinery and equipment.
- Keep an eye on spending and make sure it stays under budget.
- Resolve issues as they emerge and update management, engineers, and others on your progress.
Other Benefits- (….)