We’re searching for a skilled Concrete Laborer to join our team. They’ll be responsible for planning and constructing concrete forms using construction machinery or hand-mixing tools.
A Concrete Laborer’s duties involve pouring concrete, but they may also be required to apply stains such as sealants and waterproofing after the concrete has been finished.
Finally, you’ll work on numerous project sites with other construction experts to pour concrete and create various sorts of concrete structures as needed.
- Demonstrated job experience as a Concrete Laborer or an equivalent position
- Concrete Labor training and/or certifications are required.
Skills required for the job
- Ability to do physically demanding activities with your hands
- Kneeling, bending, and lifting hefty items
- Ability to properly measure and read specs
- Reinforce the concrete with wire mesh.
- Pour concrete and smooth it out.
- Expansion joints and borders are molded
- To give a final touch, use stains or colors.
- Decorate with tiny stones or other materials.
- To safeguard the concrete work, use waterproofing and sealer.
Other Benefits- (….)