To implement and maintain our security solutions, we’re looking for a Computer Security Specialist. You’ll be in charge of protecting our data from illegal access and responding to data breaches.
You should be familiar with security frameworks and systems in this position. We’d like to meet you if you’re likewise a problem-solver and swift decision-maker.
Your mission will be to secure the security of our technical infrastructure.
- Computer Security Specialist with a track record of success
- Professional certification (e.g. CompTIA Security+, CISSP) is a bonus BSc/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related discipline is required.
Skills required for the job
- Programming abilities (e.g., knowledge of the C++ and PHP languages) are preferred.
- Security frameworks (e.g., the NIST Cybersecurity Framework) and risk management approaches should be familiar.
- Patch management, firewalls, and intrusion detection and prevention systems are all skills that are useful to have (e.g. TippingPoint)
- Knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) and cryptographic protocols (such as SSL/TLS) is required.
- An analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational abilities
- Ability to make decisions
- Assess security concerns by analyzing IT specs.
- Design and implement data recovery and safety measures.
- Security software should be installed, configured, and updated (e.g. antivirus programs)
- Firewalls, password protection, and other systems help to secure networks.
- Examine hardware for weak points of entry
- Monitor network activity to discover and convey issues to IT staff as soon as possible.
- Take action in the face of data breaches and malware threats.
- When needed, act as a security expert and provide training.
- Create policies and procedures.
Other Benefits- (….)