We’re searching for a Computer Engineer to join our team and work with our Information Technology (IT) department to support our organization’s computer networks.
Designing, testing, and inspecting any software utilized within an organization’s computer system are all tasks of a computer engineer.
Finally, you’ll be in charge of upgrading various sorts of gear, such as routers and motherboards, as required.
- Work experience as a Computer Engineer or in a similar position is required.
- Preferably, a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
Skills required for the job
- Design analytics, algorithms, and measurement tools are all areas in which you should be well-versed.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- A thinker who is both creative and analytical.
- To handle challenges in a timely manner, you must be skilled at problem-solving.
- Validate motherboards that are new or have been upgraded.
- Make sure your computer equipment is up to date.
- Maintain current knowledge of new technologies and incorporate them into existing units.
- Prepare blueprints for new computer equipment and deliver them to management.
- Plan and oversee the manufacturing of computer hardware.
Other Benefits- (….)