From conception to completion, we are looking for an innovative Civil Engineer to design, develop, and construct a wide range of projects in the physically and naturally built environment. You will have a voice in how the world is shaped, work in a fast-paced, dynamic sector, contribute to the development of strong economies, and have a lasting good effect on society.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related subject is required
- Job experience as a Civil Engineer is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Advanced MS Office abilities and excellent understanding of design and visualization technologies such as AutoCAD
- Rules, regulations, best practices, and performance requirements are all familiar to you.
- Ability to work on tasks involving many disciplines
- Skills in project management and supervision
- Small-scale to large-scale construction projects must be managed, designed, developed, created, and maintained in a safe, timely, and sustainable manner.
- Investigate the situation on the ground and assess the data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Conduct technical and feasibility investigations, and create designs that meet technical requirements.
- Examine the hazards, materials, and prices involved.
- Give advice and come up with inventive solutions to any new problems or flaws that arise.
- Oversee and mentor employees, as well as communicate with a number of stakeholders.
- Hand over the resulting buildings and services to the people who will utilize them.
- In order to keep track of the project’s development and prepare reports, you’ll need to keep an eye on
- Budgeting and purchasing of equipment/materials
- Follow all rules and regulations, particularly those concerning permits and safety, and submit technical files and other technical paperwork as needed.
Other Benefits- (….)