We’re seeking a Chief Medical Officer to join our team and supervise our medical facility’s daily operations. This position will be in charge of managing our organization’s budgets, hiring physicians and doctors, and ensuring that all employees follow tight safety guidelines.
The Chief Medical Officer’s duties include acting as a liaison between medical personnel and administrators, as well as balancing the medical facility’s budget and ensuring that patients receive the best possible treatment. Finally, you will collaborate with numerous departments, physicians, and personnel to ensure that our medical center runs as smoothly as possible.
- A medical degree as well as a Master of Business Administration (MBA) are necessary.
- Work experience as a Chief Medical Officer or in a similar position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Experience in clinical risk management
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal talents Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ascertain that all health-care rules and safety requirements are satisfied.
- Keep your employees informed about new healthcare rules.
- Look for methods to make clinical services better.
- Report to the Chief Executive Officer or the Board of Directors. Liaise between the administration and the medical personnel.
Other Benefits- (….)