We’re searching for a Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) with expertise managing day-to-day administrative activities. You’ll be a member of the top executive team, reporting directly to the CEO, and your contributions will be crucial to our overall success.
We wish to meet you if you know how to maintain things in order and provide a strategic perspective to routine tasks. You’re our perfect candidate if you’re also extremely efficient and a natural leader.
The goal is to ensure that business operations run smoothly in accordance with established policies and vision.
- A BSc/BA in business administration or a related discipline is required; an MSc/MA is preferred.
- Administrative officer with a track record of success
Skills Required for the job
- Extensive experience in operations management and a thorough grasp of business processes are required (HR, finance etc.)
- Financial planning, budgeting, and reporting expertise
- Understanding of applicable rules and regulations (e.g. SEC)
- MS Office and database knowledge
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities Ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Participate in strategic and business planning.
- Set departmental and individual manager goals.
- Collaborate with coworkers to put policies in place and make changes.
- Inter- and intra-departmental operations must be organized and coordinated.
- Budgeting and resource allocation are within your control.
- Provide direction to subordinates and assess their performance.
- Assume responsibility for timely reporting to top management or regulatory bodies to resolve any concerns that may emerge.
- As needed, assist with other responsibilities (such as fundraising).
Other Benefits- (….)