We are looking to hire a hard-working and self-motivated Chief administrative officer (CAO) responsible for overseeing the administrative responsibilities in the organization. The selected candidate will work closely with the top-level executives to devise strategies for meeting the organization’s objectives.
If you are a self-driven individual who can handle stress and provide a strategic vision for daily activities, we would love to meet you!
- A BSc/BA in business administration or a related discipline is required; an MSc/MA is preferred.
- Administrative officer with a track record of success
Skills Required for the job
- Extensive experience in operations management and a thorough grasp of business processes are required (HR, finance etc.)
- Financial planning, budgeting, and reporting expertise
- Understanding of applicable rules and regulations (e.g. SEC)
- MS Office and database knowledge
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities Ability to make decisions and solve problems
Chief Administrative Officer Job Responsibilities
- Participate in strategic and business planning.
- Set departmental and individual manager goals.
- Collaborate with coworkers to put policies in place and make changes.
- Inter- and intra-departmental operations must be organized and coordinated.
- Budgeting and resource allocation are within your control.
- Provide direction to subordinates and assess their performance.
- Assume responsibility for timely reporting to top management or regulatory bodies to resolve any concerns that may emerge.
- As needed, assist with other responsibilities (such as fundraising).
Other Benefits- (….)