We’re searching for a Chemical Engineer to join and assist us in implementing, analyzing, and improving our facilities’ processes and equipment.
Conducting research studies, devising solutions, and monitoring the execution and troubleshooting of numerous procedures are all tasks of a Chemical Engineer.
Finally, you’ll collaborate with a team of experts to identify possibilities in our plants and supervise initiatives to increase efficiency and safety.
- As a Chemical Engineer, you should have relevant training and/or credentials.
- Job experience as a Chemical Engineer or in a related position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Ability to work with people and communicate with them, particularly those who do not have a technical background
- To perform simulations and undertake continuous research, you’ll need computer literacy.
- Problem-solving, verbal and written communication, presentation, and project management abilities are all exceptional.
- Develop manufacturing techniques that reduce waste and improve end product quality.
- In all stages of manufacturing, monitor and test processes and goods.
- Create and execute safety protocols for employees who handle hazardous products.
- Design, design, and implement a manufacturing equipment layout to increase productivity and save costs.
- Establish safety and waste management practices by using computers to generate and evaluate data.
- Visit job sites and locations to learn more about project requirements and design.
- Assist in the creation of budgets and timelines.
Other Benefits- (….)