We are looking to hire an experienced certified accountant to join our accounting department. Your main responsibilities will include; managing the company’s taxes, performing regular audits, and analyzing the company’s financial reports.
The ideal candidate should have in-depth knowledge of bookkeeping, auditing, and budgeting procedures. You should be able to keep track of daily transactions and make suggestions to improve the company’s finances. This position requires previous job experience, as well as an accounting degree and a CPA certification.
- CPA certification with a BSc in Accounting or Finance
- Job experience as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or a Senior Accountant is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Financial and accounting procedures are well-understood.
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) knowledge (GAAP)
- Familiarity with FreshBooks and Zoho, which are two examples of accounting software.
- MS Excel expertise is required (familiarity with formulas, VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- Excellent analytical abilities and a keen eye for detail
- Integrity, as well as the ability to handle sensitive data
Job Responsibilities of Certified Public Accountant
- Organize and update financial records as needed (digital and physical)
- Analyze transactions and prepare reports
- Perform regular, detailed audits to ensure accuracy in financial documents, expenditures and investments
- Forecast revenue and analyze profit margins
- Oversee ledger reconciliation and manage accounts payable/receivable
- Participate in budgeting processes
- Brief senior managers regularly on the company’s financial status
- Liaise with Tax Accountants to track tax payments and returns
- Monitor bookkeeping activities regularly
- Keep company financial information confidential
- Establish accounting policies and procedures
- Stay informed on industry developments and changes in regulations
Other Benefits- (….)