We need a competent Carpenter to cut, manufacture, and install wooden and other structures to requirements. Your employment will require you to work in a variety of environments in order to create stable and functional infrastructure and goods.
A carpenter has excellent hand dexterity and a keen eye for detail. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with the qualities of wood and other carpentry materials. It is critical to work with little supervision while adhering to all health and safety regulations.
The purpose is to help in the development and maintenance of robust, long-lasting structures and goods.
- Experience as a carpenter is required.
- A high school graduation is essential, as is completion of a carpentry apprenticeship programme.
Skills required for the job
- Working with carpentry materials on a hands-on basis
- Excellent knowledge of carpentry techniques and installation and construction processes
- Electrical and manual equipment, as well as measurement instruments, are all skills you’ll need (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
- Reading technical texts and drawings is a must-have skill.
- Willingness to adhere to all safety regulations at all times
- Good command of the English language and a basic understanding of mathematics
- Physical fitness and endurance are important.
- To completely comprehend requirements, read blueprints, drawings, and sketches.
- Take measurements and figure out how much material you’ll need.
- Cut, shape, and smooth lumber and other materials (such as fiberglass) to specifications.
- Using raw materials or prefabricated pieces, construct window frames, doors, staircases, and frame buildings.
- Lay out the flooring, roofing, and drywall, making sure they’re all level and compatible.
- Carve and put together furniture, cabinets, shelves, and other items, then place them where they’re needed.
- Inspect locations and make necessary repairs or maintenance.
- Construct scaffolding and other structures for construction.
Other Benefits- (….)