We need a camp counselor to watch over the younger students and make sure they are having fun and learning.
- CPR and First Aid certifications are desired.
- diploma from high school
- According to local legislation, you might need to pass a drug or background check.
Skills Required for the job
- experience dealing with children in a position such as camp counselor or a similar one
- knowledge of camping and other outdoor activities
- tolerant and trustworthy
- Communication and planning abilities
- a fondness for kids
- pleasant and vivacious personality
- Possibility of fulfilling the job’s physical requirements (strength and stamina to follow strenuous activities like hiking, running, crouching or carrying children)
- For groups of campers, organize sports or outdoor activities.
- Make weekly or daily timetables while taking the kids’ interests and age groupings into consideration.
- overseeing leisure and educational activities (such as swimming, caving or crafting)
- escort and watch over kids
- the use of games and explorations to teach campers
- Equipment setup and upkeep (like camping sets)
- Resolve sporadic disputes amongst kids and deal with behavioral problems
- Make sure that all safety precautions are taken Maintain a clean camping site, and make sure that no one leaves trash in natural areas or recreational areas.
- When necessary, administer first aid or take care of injuries.
- Maintain truthful incident logs.
Other Benefits- (….)