We’re seeking for an experienced Business Manager to monitor and lead the work of our workers. You’ll be in charge of guaranteeing the effectiveness of corporate operations as well as creating long-term strategic goals.
The ideal applicant will be knowledgeable about all aspects of business. They will be a capable leader who can give direction that improves performance while also incorporating the company’s vision and culture.
The objective will be to guarantee that our company’s operations are profitable in order to promote long-term growth and success.
- A BSc/BA in Business Management or a related discipline is required; an MSc/MA is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience as a company manager or in a related role
Skills Required for the job
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of various business processes and strategy creation
- MS Office, databases, and information systems are all skills that you should have.
- Research methodology and data analysis procedures are well-understood.
- Develop growth and prosperity-oriented goals and objectives.
- Create and implement business plans and strategies to help you achieve your objectives.
- Ascertain if the organization has sufficient and appropriate resources to execute its tasks (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate processes in such a way that optimum productivity is achieved.
- Supervise workers’ work and give criticism and advice to help them become more efficient and productive.
- Keep in touch with partners, vendors, and suppliers.
- Write reports after gathering, analyzing, and interpreting external and internal data.
- Examine the overall performance of the organization in relation to its goals.
- Represent the firm at events, conferences, and other gatherings.
- Ensure that all legal norms and regulations are followed.
Other Benefits- (….)