We’re searching for a responsible Budget Manager to help us establish and implement our company’s budget. You will also be responsible for reviewing budget recommendations as well as preparing financial documentation and reports. Our ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and is familiar with accounting and budgeting legal requirements. Excellent numeracy skills should be combined with the ability to evaluate and present complex data. To be successful in this position, you must be able to produce financial predictions and make budgeting decisions using critical thinking.
Finally, you should develop, review, design, and implement our company’s budget in order to ensure commercial growth and legal compliance.
- BSc/MSc degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related profession
- Work experience as a Budget Manager or Budget Analyst is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Practical familiarity with accounting and statistics software
- MS Excel skills are required (specifically, advanced formulas, pivot tables, and charts)
- Familiarity with data analysis and forecasting methodologies
- Excellent mathematical skills with a keen eye for detail, as well as strong analytical abilities
- Accounting best practices and regulations knowledge
- Ability to communicate budgeting and financial information in straightforward words
- Create successful budget models for departments and the firm as a whole.
- Analyze financial data (e.g., revenues, expenditures, and cash management) to ensure that all operations are within budget.
- Examine and approve budget requests.
- Budgeting for the future
- At the end of each reporting period, look for differences between actual and budgeted financial outcomes.
- Make suggestions for cost-cutting measures that will raise earnings.
- Examine the company’s budget to ensure that it complies with legal requirements.
- Ensure that department heads submit budgets on time.
- Create and implement budgeting strategies and procedures that work.
Other Benefits- (….)